Texas holds some good times and some sad times. I wouldn't change a thing.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Job Well Done



March 12, 2009

I am wondering what I’m going to do after this contest is over. How will I fill my days if I’m not busy on the ZooToo site? I suppose I could spend more time cleaning, doing laundry and cooking dinner. But, let’s be honest, is there really anybody out there that would rather be doing housework. It’s been a great 5 months and I really don’t want it to end.

We should all be proud of ourselves for working so hard. Everybody wants to win and I think we all have already won. We’ve made new friends, learned things we didn’t know before and most importantly that we all have big hearts. Not many people have big hearts anymore. We are special people who care about others. It doesn’t matter how many legs they have, when we see a need we get up and help. People should realize how lucky they are to know us. We care and it shows.

So to everyone who worked for the good of their favorite Rescue and Shelter, give yourself a round of applause. To the ZooToo people and the sponsors, we thank you for helping us, to help the least among us.

Well, don’t start clapping if you’re not alone or with other Zooers. Alfred just jumped about four feet. He grabbed his chest and asked, “What was I trying to do scare him to death?”

“Just giving my self a hand,” I replied. He looked at me like I was nuts. He also gives me the same look when I stand up in the living room if I hear the Star Spangled Banner on TV. What can I say, I’m patriotic and passionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I love to write about all of God's creations. All my pets are recycled lives. My husband is also recycled.