Texas holds some good times and some sad times. I wouldn't change a thing.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

ZooToo's Top 20



March 13, 2009

Our yard is under water. Alfred spent the day digging trenches with the tractor. He has left for Lowe’s so he can buy caution tape. I’m thinking horses can’t read. Just use the clothes line you won’t put up because you don’t want people to watch our clothes dry. No he needs caution tape.

If a small animal falls in one of these trenches, they will be traveling at a rate of speed equal to a white water rafting thrill ride. I’m concerned about the squirrel that runs back and forth through our yard all day long. I’m forever telling him to get out of the road. He comes on our porch and chews up towels and rag rugs for his nest. He’s a busy little guy.

I thought the horses were tucked in for the night, but Moose and Natasha are playing musical stalls. Wesley has a stomach ache because Alfred fed him too many Nilla Wafers yesterday. Barney is begging for what ever he can find and Max doesn’t feel like eating at all.

I can see sleeping is going to be difficult tonight. You all realize that we could crash the ZooToo website as we all try to log on to see who is in the Top 20.

I’ve enjoyed the site. I loved seeing the videos and pictures, the journals were fun too.

Good Luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I love to write about all of God's creations. All my pets are recycled lives. My husband is also recycled.